Anybody know this guy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

never heard of him !

Don't know of him. Might have to do a drive by....

Web site looks nice. Only looks like 1 vehicle that they have restored. Although it states multiple customers and their normal fj40 costs are about $35,000!!! Yikes!!

Don't know of him. Might have to do a drive by....

Web site looks nice. Only looks like 1 vehicle that they have restored. Although it states multiple customers and their normal fj40 costs are about $35,000!!! Yikes!!

I doubt his shop is at 48th and Wornall. Just sent him an email about visiting the shop, will see what he says.

Ed

yea since 48th and Wornall there is a hotel on one corner and condo's on the other. north side is brush creek

yea since 48th and Wornall there is a hotel on one corner and condo's on the other. north side is brush creek

Have had no response to my email. Maybe he's just interested in the "Out of Towners";)

Ed

Yes I know him...I'm him!

Sorry took a little vacation....

1. no shop is not on the Plaza...duh. That is where my office is.
2. Shop is outside of warrensburg. If you want to come by you are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Will

I live near Higginsville. Where are you located in Warrensburg? I was just there today. I would like to stop by and meet you guys sometime.

duh?....now is that anyway to talk to prospective customers.....what do ya think ed?....oh by the way welcome....

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom