Events/Trails Anybody interested in going to the PUERCO on Sat 2/8? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See everybody tomorrow around 9:00 am and we will do some exploring. We cannot get lost since we can follow the oil leak from thegadgetguy 's 80 back to town.
If he gets the oil filter threaded on correctly, then we may have a harder time getting back.
:)

I'll prolly head out there, may need to split early. I should be working on my junk but 60 degrees and sunshine oh my :)

We are out too. We have a sick kid on our hands. Have a safe and fun ride!

I'll prolly head out there, may need to split early. I should be working on my junk but 60 degrees and sunshine oh my :)
Great . I had projects I should be doing, but the weather is too good not to get outdoors. I don't plan on being out there all either. We will see what the group wants to do.

We are out too. We have a sick kid on our hands. Have a safe and fun ride!
Take care of the kids, and join us next time.

Slowly making our way...don’t wait for us I’ll find the group

Well I’m back home, Rosa and I had a blast as usual! Sorry about the carnage to the cv Juan! That was a pretty gnarly cliff to climb...so close!
72E24FAC-B185-4C1D-A56D-68F28B444158.jpeg
A4720234-FC27-4153-8766-C975A341FB9A.jpeg
75531787-29D8-4FA0-BB11-F298B02E90DA.jpeg
F3252723-D216-4BAB-B50A-0BF2DAC4AB6F.jpeg
9AD0D78E-9ACD-4E48-997A-034685C48066.jpeg

I wanted to test just basic A-Trac to see how SR5/Limited does it! I usually just use the locker or terrain select...I think it was a little slower to engage compared to the mogul option.

Everybody had a good time, all made it out safely . Most folks had never been in this area, so we showed them around. They all plan to get back to this amazing place.

Juan did have his bad day, that happens to us all, eventually. But he is a mechanic and we all pitched in to do some work and he got his CV joint out and made it home on three "legs".
Pictures posted tomorrow. Tonight , I rest.

Everybody had a good time, all made it out safely . Most folks had never been in this area, so we showed them around. They all plan to get back to this amazing place.

Juan did have his bad day, that happens to us all, eventually. But he is a mechanic and we all pitched in to do some work and he got his CV joint out and made it home on three "legs".
Pictures posted tomorrow. Tonight , I rest.
Thank you for a great day, Jeff! Amazing we encountered so few out there

I've climbed that hill numerous times but I guess today wasn't my day.
Puerco handled me some too! Good to find that CV week spot yesterday rather than in Ouray or somewhere else much more inconvenient. You did a great job sorting it out!

Stephen is a classic case of a good student who is learning to read the terrain and work with his limitations. As they say, a good offroader is 90% driver and 10% vehicle and the Van Man is a great example of that. Good job Stephen for making the rest of us look bad! :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom