Anybody in/around Phoenix? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mot

Threads
Dear gets,

There is a car that I am considering purchasing in Phoenix.

I was wondering (hoping) that someone might be able to help me check it out .

Please PM me if you're able/willing.

Thanks in advance!!

Mot

There's a lot of Phoenix. Where is this car?

There's a lot of Phoenix. Where is this car?

OK, sorry!

I believe it's actually in Tempe.

Is that a suburb or Phoenix or neighboring city???

Mot (Not familiar with AZ geography too much. :doh:)

Since you could have one foot in Phoenix and one in Tempe I guess it's pretty close. I would be willing to look at a vehicle but if it's a 80 series there a lot more people who know them much better than myself. If your talking a 1960s cruiser that would be another story.

Yes, that's a neighboring city, but a much smaller area, easier to understand where the vehicle is. And quite far from me. There are many knowledgeable folks in the area of Tempe though, hopefully one will see this.

Living in the Past & Tools,

Thanks for your offers!

I've been traveling all day, but I will try to get the seller's address/contact info to one of you(No idea which one of you is closer or might work out better schedule wise) when I hopefully get full Internet access tomorrow.

Thanks again!!

Mot

you could have him bring it to the shop I work at, I think they would charge $48 and do a complete bumper to bumper inspection on the lift.

I live in Tempe, and would be more than happy to help out.
Tempe is a suburb of Phoenix where Arizona State Universtiy is located! :D :cheers:
I'll PM you my tell number if you want to talk. I am free all afternoon! :cheers:

Thanks for the offer Jason!

And Manuelsv, the seller told me that someone might scoop it up this evening, but am trying to find out if I could have someone (You?) take a look at it this possibly this afternoon (if you're available).

Thanks!!

Mot

Manuelsv,

Having a hard time my texts to get through to you.

I PM-ed you the current status.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Thanks again!

Mot

checked it out ! Reporting back to Mot ;)
Funny the truck was 0.6 miles from my house! Any closer and I would see it thru my window. :eek::D

Manuelsv,

Thanks so much for checking out the truck! :crybaby:

I was not holding my breath too much as to the condition of the vehicle, but it was still a bit more rough than I had anticipated for.

Thanks again for your VERY detailed description and assessment, as well as pics!

Best wishes,

Mot

Was it that beauty at Sonoran Steel?

Manuelsv,

Thanks so much for checking out the truck! :crybaby:

I was not holding my breath too much as to the condition of the vehicle, but it was still a bit more rough than I had anticipated for.

Thanks again for your VERY detailed description and assessment, as well as pics!

Best wishes,

Mot

No problem! Glad to help :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom