Anybody have any experience with AUStoUSA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No haven't followed cruiser sales on eBay here or in Australia. What year? A ute, trayback or troopy? If mine makes it here next month might have transport figured out with that other FJ45. If not might use it as excuse for a road trip. Nice thing about the man no longer able to keep me down.

It's a 1970 trayback. Pretty excited, but clearly won't be driving down here for months.

Living in the Past yours is packed! :cheers:

:clap:Glad to hear it. Last picture I have of it being unloaded at your yard on Wednesday. :cheers:

thumbnail_P1050323.jpg

Last edited:
I personally put in 16+ hours per day...
:hmm:

Hi,I am in Australia and this is my first time I have posted on this site,in fact first time on any forum,I'm not even on Facebook.I am posting this as a warning to others about a company that frequents on here,AUSTOUSA or USATOAUS and its owner Lawrence ryan(in the USA) and PHIL and INDIRA NEWELL(based in Australia) My wife and I run a farm over here,we are good people(my wife looks after disabled kids) and we consider ourselves hard working and honest.I am a car enthusiast(particularly early toyota fj40s) I unfortunately first met PHIL a few years ago,when I sold one of my troop carriers on eBay.He told me he was an importer/exporter and asked if I was interested in sending some cars over to the USA to sell and make some money on.To cut a long story short,he shipped 6 cars over in succesion,the first over being over 2 years ago and he now owes me somewhere between $20,000-$30,000.To be honest,I am not sure exactly how much,because he has lied about when and how much they have sold for.Some of the members on here may actually be driving around in cars still owned by me,as I know he advertised them on this site for sale,before they landed in the USA.He refuses to answer my phone calls,emails and texts(he took six months to answer one of my texts) Over the last 2 years,I have sent about 30 emails requesting the money owed.I am not the only person complaining about this company,have a look on the Internet,they say the same thing,they go to ground and don't respond.I have also just found out that you cannot take any legal action here in Australia,because it's a USA company and they are not registered here.I have also tried to make contact with LAWRENCE RYAN in the USA.He also refuses to answer any phone calls.He did text and say he was sending me the whole ammount(6 months ago)but the server dropped out and he couldn't do it.He has also made broken promises.Both he and PHIL have admitted they owe me a lot of money,but after trying for more than 2 years to get what's owed to me,I'm more than a bit pissed,in fact,it's been depressing and has completely sapped my love of old cars.Phil is a good talker,I am sure he will come on here and defend himself,but the facts are,he owes me a lot of money and has for a long time........I don't want anyone else to go through what we have had to.Thanks for listening guys,regards,kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom