Anybody have a spare clutch adjustment tool? (1 Viewer)

Anybody have a spare clutch alignment tool?

I ordered the clutch for my FJ60... since it did not come in as a kit, it did not come with the alignment tool. Does anyone have a spare that I can borrow or buy? Or, where can I buy one?

Thanks,
Luis

Last edited:

i hope you did not get a clutch for a fj-60. if so you got the wrong clutch. but any how i have a tool if you need to use it your welcome to it.

don't you have the white fj-60 with the EFI chevy v8? if so then you will need to get a clutch for a chevy V8. the V8 uses a different fly wheel then a land cruiser I-6 so the clutch is different the disc i think is the same but the P/plate and throw out bear are not.
if i'm thinking of the wrong guy sorry but i still have the tool if you still need to use it.

Edwin,

yes, my 60 has the vortec with the h55. The clutch has been rattling since I got it back from the swap. it also gets very difficult to shift, especially 1st gear and reverse and I am also having to adjust clutch, and have been since I got it back from the Randy. Lately, it's more and more frequent cause the gears grind. I had posted on the 60 forum and asked about which parts I needed - chevy or toyota - and the reply was toyota. That is why I got toyota parts. https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/459134-83-fj60-clutch-problems-h55-5-3l-vortec.html

Thanks,
Luis

say are you planing on going to the cruisers thing this weekend? if so i would like to take a look at the cruiser and give it a spin around the parking lot maybe we can get you it fixed up right there. heck it might not even need a clutch maybe it's the slave or master cylinders? but i'm still saying you need the chevy clutch because of the fly wheel you are using is a GM part and that's what the clutch bolts to.

Luis if you want you can call me at the shop or even stop by and we can talk.

Thanks Edwin, I will not be going to the cruisers/coffee this weekend. I did replace the slave & MC about 10 days ago. I will come by your shop sometime early next week. Luis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom