Anybody else take their cruiser out today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ufg8r

SILVER Star
Threads
I couldn't resist the snow!

Here's what the neighborhood looked like this morning. Along with some pics from us riding around....

image-1292879676.jpg

image-2625443358.jpg

image-2236087397.jpg

image-2213968065.jpg

image-2305556328.jpg

image-1955190786.jpg

image-4076059409.jpg

I like the laundry basket....that would spell trouble at my house! Last time I tried that we used a hood from an old Nissan on dry pavement, it didn't last very long.

Awesome! I just went to work, hoping I might find someone who needed recovery help. LC to the rescue! :-D

...via IH8MUD app

Santa brought me a GoPro! Haven't mastered it yet, nor hit the trails with it, but I did go play around with it some today. Went by the Flint River, which was really swollen up after all that rain. I cant remember seeing it this high before. Also went up Monte Sano where I took a video of Cold Spring.

Followed that up with a lap around downtown Huntsville.

Looks like a great trip! Thanks for sharing Chris.

Thanks Michael. We're going to have to do a club ride here sometime. They've packed about 20 miles of trails onto the 400 acres they have. Was a good day.

Just us from HOT South. Eric Hagan was there and rode with us. A couple of jeep guys were in our group too. The guy in the lead Jeep helped the park put their map together so was good guide to have!

Great wheeling today! Sorry we couldn't get in as much as I know we wanted! We went back out and did some more fun trails this afternoon, ya'll woulda loved. Let me know when the club goes, and I'll meet ya'll!

Same here, will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom