Anybody around the Jacksonville, NC area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey yall. I live in Jacksonville, NC. If there is anybody around here that wants to go riding some time just let me know. You can PM me. Im on here quite often so Ill get the message sooner or later. Oh yeah. If anybody knows much about FZJ80s and doesnt mind offering a helping hand with a bit of mechanical work for some :beer: and food, that would be awsome.:clap: Thanks.

man, I'm aching to bring my LC back home to NC. Wish I was in NC... i'd go find some trails with ya.

I'm up in Havelock, lemme know what you need help with.

As far as wheeling, check out the clubhouse section and hit up the NC club page, the Olde North State Cruisers is a great bunch of guys:cheers:

Welcome to Mud:flipoff2:(official mud salute)

Thanks. Im just slowly doing some long time needed maintainence and tune up on my 94. It just seems to lack the power that my dads 96 LX450 had. Just cant put my finger on it. Still very drivable though and always trail worthy. pfrogg4evr, Ill send you a PM next time I plan to go trail riding, if youll do the same. Thanks.

I am located in Wilmington NC. Send me a PM when you are ready to do some work on that thing. Nowhere to wheel around here except Uwharrie.

Tim

We have the Lowcountry Landcruisers based out of Charleston. We just came back from GSMTR. What a great time! You're welcome to come with us next time we go to URE. Just check out our forum in the clubhouse section. We'd love to have ya join us on our next trip!

yup, hit up your local clubs and chime in and say hello. Your not alone in that side of the state.

ONSC

Hit up the NC land cruiser club ONSC

NC- Olde North State Cruisers

We go riding all the time. Drop us a line and introduce yourself

J I just saw you beat me to it

Goldsboro here...Let me know if you ever need help...I am down there often to take my nephew back to Lejune. Happy Trails.

Thanks a lot everybody. I really appreciate the offers and responses. Definately looking forward to some trail rides. Ill definately take yall up on the offers to help work on the landcruiser. Just as soon as i get the parts.

So does anybody want to help me out with my front axle rebuild? Never done this before and really need some help. Lots of beer and pizza or whatever u feel like eating.

will do. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom