Any word on that Leatherique group buy?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[glow=black,2,2] Peek-a-boo ! :D .... why ya being shy ?

Maybe cause your flares are so tinnie ?!! :p

Lemme know , I'm in ....[/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Did I miss something?...Leatherique group buy? ???

I was about to order, but come on, 20 bucks to ship it less than 100 miles to my door? Two 32 oz bottles, no less.
:(

I think we had volunteered turbocruiser to look into this with George.

Turbocruiser - it's in your court dude. Sounds like you've got at least 5 of us interested in the two bottle 32oz purchase at $50, and wanting something less than a $20 S&H charge (you'd mentioned $6 in your response).

Heck, I may be willing to drive to Aiken and pick the stuff up. I'm sure I could ship it out for less than $20 per. Don't hold me to this, though. Let's see if George can hook us up.

Keep this stuff in mind also:
Harness Honey
http://www.carouselfarm.com/harness.html

The Amish guy that my mom got all her horse harness stuff from reccomended it.

I've used it on all types of leather including my bomber jacket and 87 supra leather interior.
amazing stuff!

it *might* discolor real light colored stuff, but the grey in my supra was fine

Hi guys, yes I called to Leatherique and left a message with them. I have not heard back yet. George and family are often on various show circuits so there may be minor delays but I promise that I will do my best with it and I promise that as soon as I hear, I'll let you fine folks know. If nothing else, I would willingly get the product for the price that I get it at with the MBCA discount and then send it to whoever wants it at that rate. HTH, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom