Any upcoming event around obispo? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They all just got back for Rubithon last week. Not sure if anyone is active.....or alive hahahaha
Haha touché, I’m gonna post again after 4july maybe people recover by then

Whacha got in mind? Thinking about doing an overnight run up miller heep trail to Alamo Mt. This 27th- 28th or August 4-5? Trying to get one last trip in before the kids go back to school. -Joe-
Was planning on doing something before kiddo goes back to school. Not sure if we going to roll all the way down to Alamo Mt, that about 5hr drive for me. Looking at doing pismo for a 2 day trip(in the J**p) I haven’t finished SOA on the 60.

Was planning on doing something before kiddo goes back to school. Not sure if we going to roll all the way down to Alamo Mt, that about 5hr drive for me. Looking at doing pismo for a 2 day trip(in the J**p) I haven’t finished SOA on the 60.
Make your reservations for Pismo, they are usually sold out for every weekend during the summer.

Reactions: MrK
Make your reservations for Pismo, they are usually sold out for every weekend during the summer.
If you or anyone on here want to head to pismo for a weekend, welcome to join. No set dates yet for us other then before their school starts.

Got a group buy going for 4x4 Labs if anyone wants bumpers etc at a discount. Should be able to hook up a stellar deal on shipping too, for extra savings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom