Any trails to see around fernie ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know Fernie is in BC, I’m here for a few days and open to going on a drive if possible. Nothing crazy just a nice trail to look around in.

Any advice ?

I was playing with the backcountry app this weekend prior to driving through there to pick up a truck in Kimberly and it looked like there were a few in and around crowsnest pass, but there were also lots of little roads off into the mountains off the highway as well -

Bring your fly rod if you fish as well,

Cheers,
Kerry

Jerome lives in Fernie and used to host a trip down there so I will send him an email and see if he can post of some recommendations for you.

Jerome lives in Fernie and used to host a trip down there so I will send him an email and see if he can post of some recommendations for you.

That would be great, how about I send you my email address there’s a big push these days to be selective about 4x4 trail information

I was playing with the backcountry app this weekend prior to driving through there to pick up a truck in Kimberly and it looked like there were a few in and around crowsnest pass, but there were also lots of little roads off into the mountains off the highway as well -

Bring your fly rod if you fish as well,

Cheers,
Kerry

Was this truck a 55? Any chance you were the 80 with a 55 in a trailer I saw on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom