Any thoughts on (pig o rama) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think it would be good to offer to pick out and lead the trail rides at the very least. I'm planning on at least crashing their party :D

Seriously tho..I have asked the question on weather or not they want anyone but 55's involved. The jury is out, but I'm guessing they wouldn't mind getting more people involved.

the cowy group is also planning on helping out...you may hop on and between the two clubs, we can coordinate better. it was discussed on swineorama whether or not to keep it limited...their only issue is with the rally also being that week, many people may be in town and may overcrowd trails. i'm sure they will have no issues with the hosting club bringing their non piggie members tho.

id love to offer up any assistance.. their is plenty to do for the pigs here in the springs..

EZ Stuff like Rampart range, or Mt Baldy, Eagle Rock, Saran Wrap, ect.. all real Cose to Town.. Independance trail is 1/2 hour south for hard core guys.. Maybe Even Ram off road park out east..

Hey wassup?

If anyone is interested in helping out with the meet spot we do need rocks
at my friends place for a small rock course.

Bonzai.. I dont have any rocks, lol but would love to help out..

Man Jerk.. Ram Off road Park Is a Brand new Park that just opend up east of Colorado Springs.. Its First event was one of the courses in the XRRA Rock Race Circut.. The Footage is supposed to air on Spike TV in March.. Next years event will be their aswell.. Not a big Park by any Means, but pretty cool for the springs.. Last year we camped out their and they had Live Bands all night... Good Times

Cool. I've heard about the XRRA course but didn't realized it was available to anyone but the XRRA. I am definately planning on attending that event.

On that note, parks are cool (and I am intrigued), but with people travelling from out of state, I wonder if people would appreciate wheeling in the mountains more since they travelled to CO?

LOL.. thats funny Yea im Trevor.. Sweet We WILL have fun at Twiggs (Justin's) House..
That is a for sure.. Let me know, and tell twigs to call me about his dam Website!!! i saw him today haulin in his Ford!

Talked to him last night says he wants to touch base with you about the web site.

He just got a turbo diesel the other day:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom