Any reviews on Ironman 80 storage drawers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering if anyone has any pro/cons regarding the Ironman LOCK-SAFE TWIN DRAWERS - 1000MM. Looks like a good product but wondering if anyone out there has added these to their 80. Will this system work for sleeping platform if mid-row seats are folded down? Durability, accessibility, adaptability...etc. FYI, I have. A 94 80.

Thanks

Also want to add that I occasionally do carry table saw, compound miter saw, and even recently loaded up some tile. Will I lose the truck-like use? I like the drawers because I could shove lots of power tools in the drawers.

You won't find a better system for less $$$. Seem to be strong and basic drawers. Satisfied with mine and glad I didn't pay big bucks for one.

If you buy tell them not to ship using R&L Carriers. Picked mine up at their location in Birmingham. A women was rude and disrespectful and told her so. Manager called the police on me. Cops were laughing at him and said they should arrest him for abusing 911. Wrote a letter to the president and never received a response.

Ordered a 80 series wing kit and it arrived open with parts missing. Mitch at Ironman was very helpful and sent a complete kit as a replacement. Now I have parts left that someone might be able to use if building there own drawers. Need suggestions as to what to do with them. Too good to throw away. The people at Ironman are first class.

Drawer Parts.png

Look here. It's a 100 but the same with little or no difference.

Last edited:
Installed Ironman drawers and like them. One exception, unless I missed something, there will have to be a modification to allow the panel covering the jack storage area to be removed.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom