Any regular excursions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swhme

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all— we’re moving down to ATX in August (sorry, I know y’all are overrun with newcomers, but work and my love of breakfast tacos left me no choice) with our cruisers. I know about the round up, but are there any smaller, regular trail runs (monthly or quarterly)? Would love a chance to check out the area and meet some folks.

Hey all— we’re moving down to ATX in August (sorry, I know y’all are overrun with newcomers, but work and my love of breakfast tacos left me no choice) with our cruisers. I know about the round up, but are there any smaller, regular trail runs (monthly or quarterly)? Would love a chance to check out the area and meet some folks.

I generally will lead a gravel run once per month that goes west of Austin between Llano and Mason. Always welcome to join.

Here's an alternative. You can camp out at Reveille Peak Ranch and mountain bike there or ride at Spider Mountain. Spider is a chairlift mountain bike park. Both are really close to each other.

RPR: HOME | Rprtexas - https://www.rprtexas.com/

Spider Mountain: Spider Mountain - Texas Bike Park - https://www.spidermountain.com/
20201016_145151.jpg
20201017_112437.jpg

Last edited:

Check in on the local group that posts on TacomaWorld.

Clicky

Good folks, and they do a lot of runs out at Hidden Falls.

I'd be down to do more runs. Hidden falls is great for a day trip, everything else takes a little more planning since they are a 2+ hours away, but I'd be down.

I generally will lead a gravel run once per month that goes west of Austin between Llano and Mason. Always welcome to join.
I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

I'd love to join a gravel run at some point. I'm north of Ft Worth, but want to explore what I can of Texas. I'd appreciate the opportunity to head south at some point. I check mud pretty frequently, but not necessarily the clubhouse sections.

The gravel road runs can be a pretty good chunk of the day, particularly if you have to make a drive out first. Staying the night before or after down here might be worthwhile. Something to consider.

That’s what I was thinking as well. Hopefully I can make it down the next time there’s a run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom