Any recommendations for a shop in Salt Lake County (south end or city) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2010 GX460

I will need a body mount chop.

I have my Ironman 4x4 FCP Stage 2 in my garage that I am deciding whether I will install myself or not.

I have RSG sliders on the way that I am also deciding whether I will install myself or not.

Already installed the OEM tow hitch myself. My enthusiasm for these projects as it gets cold and dark is waning.

Sliders are super easy. The FCPs weren't too bad and I'm a noob. If you go at it yourself I would be happy to give you some tips I learned when I did mine.
For the chop - I can't vouch for their work (big help, I know) - but I talked to Avatar Metal Works by the Real stadium and the owner was pretty friendly and helpful.

Sliders are super easy. The FCPs weren't too bad and I'm a noob. If you go at it yourself I would be happy to give you some tips I learned when I did mine.
For the chop - I can't vouch for their work (big help, I know) - but I talked to Avatar Metal Works by the Real stadium and the owner was pretty friendly and helpful.

Thanks.! I will reach out for tips. Did you do a BMC? Yourself?

Fat Bob's, State Automotive, and Point S in Wood's Cross are all well versed in 4wd Toyota stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom