Any reason to keep this? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is the junk I pulled out of the drivers rear panel area. It went to the built-in Lexus phone. I've already thrown the phone, charger, extra battery, holder, etc out. I just wanted to make sure there was no good use, for me or anybody else, before I toss these parts.

I should get better gas mileage now that I pulled all this stuff out :)

Last edited:
I see no reason to keep it. Hey, a little off topic but - since your LX had the Cell Phone option, does your rear driver's side window not open due to the antenna? If so is there no latch at all on that side? Just curious.

A shame if you truly "threw away" the other bits as opposed to putting them in a box in the corner of the garage. Today's junk is tomorrow's "cool old car stuff".....

96LX450 said:
I see no reason to keep it. Hey, a little off topic but - since your LX had the Cell Phone option, does your rear driver's side window not open due to the antenna? If so is there no latch at all on that side? Just curious.

The LH rearmost quarter glass is fixed in all 450's, phone or not.

cruiserdan said:

Aren't you suppose to be doing Inventory :D

cruiserdan said:
A shame if you truly "threw away" the other bits as opposed to putting them in a box in the corner of the garage. Today's junk is tomorrow's "cool old car stuff".....

Have you kept everything you've removed from your cruiser?

Biff said:
Have you kept everything you've removed from your cruiser?

Everything that was undamaged, including the original radio chassis and the front bumper.

You don't have bushes off to the side of the carport?.............:D

cruiserdan said:

I cringe as I type this.....both sides slide open on my 450. I can't imagine the PO changed it out.

How about the back half on the driver's side?

cruiserdan said:
Everything that was undamaged, including the original radio chassis and the front bumper.

Insane. I installed an ARB on our 80 within a few weeks of buying it (new - the 80). Tried to throw the bumper out on the street during the "bring out your dead" month- they left a note after the first week saying they don't take auto parts - so out with the plasma cutter and the bumper then fit nicely into the rubbish bin.

They took it the next week....

Have plasma cutter - will cut!

george.

I guess after all that, the answer is NO, there is no reason to keep it.

Unless your CDan, who probably has like a 12 bay garage full of Cruiser stuff. In fact, has anybody ever really been to "American Toyota" to see if it's real???? I'll bet "American Toyota" is really just a front for CDan's private stash that he buys off Sin Pang Wong's Buy It Now eBay site!!!!

And what does "doing inventory" mean anyway CDan?

cruiserdan said:

Ditto..... :D

Drives the wife crazy. :grinpimp:

put it on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom