Any plans for July 4th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is everyone doing for July 4th this year? I was supposed to go to Laguna Seca, but those plans have fallen through.

Hopefully I'll be getting drunk down at the coast...as opposed to getting drunk in Fresno:beer:

buck rock

We may be at Buck rock "patroling" for the forest service, they told us this is a very busy weekend/day and asked if the club would be available.

We may be at Buck rock "patroling" for the forest service, they told us this is a very busy weekend/day and asked if the club would be available.

Is the forest service going to provide the club with a radio or are they just wanting the club to write down license plate numbers? I don't think they would want club members to confront anybody.

They are more looking for us to educate people not give them a ticket. I know I talked to them before, and it you do see something that is really bad, take as many pictures as possible and get a liscense plate number and they have a incident form to fill out and they will forward it to the ranger and he can give tickets from that.

Camping at Lopez Lake , fireworks on the beach and maybe a run over Garcia Ridge if anyone is at the beach that weekend?You guys know you want the climate change and some CLAM CHOWDER!

Camping at Lopez Lake , fireworks on the beach and maybe a run over Garcia Ridge if anyone is at the beach that weekend?You guys know you want the climate change and some CLAM CHOWDER!

It's pronounced chowda

Courtright Res.

A few of us may be camping at our "Secret" Spot near Courtright Res, anyone is welcome to join. Hopefully Dusy will be open by then. We are also bringing Dirt Bikes if anyone else wants to do that as well.

tom you guys going to camp?mmm torn between there or up by bald there maybe ?