Any pics of 35" tires with 6" lift..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just looking on how it would look.. Process of buying @landtank ironman 6" lift and was wondering if 35" would look awkward..

Thanks

Shouldn't look too bad. Believe it was mtnrat with lots of pics. Used to be the standard years past.

image.jpg

Ironman 6" on 35's

1424401312464.jpg

1424401328646.jpg

1424401340476.jpg

1424401353896.jpg

1424401368136.jpg

Few more

1424401419001.jpg

1424401437646.jpg

1424401458757.jpg

1424401478120.jpg

Nice... im convinced.. still looks good and may get 37 for offroad use..

why do you want or need to go so high? i had 5" comps and went back down to j springs and back to 4" comp springs.

why do you want or need to go so high? i had 5" comps and went back down to j springs and back to 4" comp springs.

Depends on what you want to drive over instead of around.

You mean like if you want to drive over a tippy off camber obstacle you want the 4" and around with the 6" ? :D

Nothing wrong with the 6" and if its more looks you are after have at it and post lots of pics cause it looks great. But if performance in extremes situationsnis ultimate goal the 4" is worth reconsidering. There are numerous cases of folks swapping 6" back down to 4" if they wheel a lot of off camber terrain. Both will fit 37s and the 4" just gives you a hair better cog

You mean like if you want to drive over a tippy off camber obstacle you want the 4" and around with the 6" ? :D

Nothing wrong with the 6" and if its more looks you are after have at it and post lots of pics cause it looks great. But if performance in extremes situationsnis ultimate goal the 4" is worth reconsidering. There are numerous cases of folks swapping 6" back down to 4" if they wheel a lot of off camber terrain. Both will fit 37s and the 4" just gives you a hair better cog

That depends. Am I driving straight over it? :flipoff2:

That said, when I go up to 37s I may consider going down to 4" lift to maintain the same overall height. I know how much I've dragged bottom how it sits now that I wouldn't want to go any lower overall.

FB_IMG_1424437467973.jpg

Too little lift and you high center on rocks

I'd keep it lower personally. No need for 6" to make the 35's work. Nor 37's for that matter. I can't speak for your wheeling conditions out east but way too much off camber stuff out here where a roll could send you on a long trip down the mountain.

Wow, now I'm rethinking this purchase... I have ome heavy with 35" and when going through boulders, scrapes everything in the bottom.. Don't want to roll down a hill.. Maybe I should just sell these

Make a skidplate, problem solved :D

I was told the lift on mine was 6" but OME listings say springs are the 5" competition series. I'm almost certain I'm going down an inch or two with the lift. Pic in Avatar.

With the 6" lift, can I just throw 4" springs or the shocks has to be changed??

I have a heavy ironman 2" lift with 35s fully armored and I wheeled it on blues the skids and sliders were all scratched but that's the purpose of it . I have now the Js will see this coming run on May .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom