Any other sources for "snap ring kits" besides CruiserOutfitters? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramangain

Clarksonian disciple
Threads
I ask simply because the clock is ticking for me to get a front wheel bearing job done before I haul a heavy trailer on another long journey, and Cruiser Outfitters is "out of stock" on their snap ring kits.

Are there any other comparable options besides getting the dealership to order them individually for me?

It also didn't help that an email was sent to the vendor 5 days ago and no response has been received. I'm not complaining, I know everyone is busy, I'm just stating fact and relaying why I'm asking the forum for advice.

Once suitable answers have been posted, I'll lock the thread so it doesn't clog the pipeline.

Partsouq has them in stock for $1.20/ea. You want 2 each, although my money is on the 2.4 +/- .

9052031010 1.8mm
9052031009 2.0mm
9052031008 2.2mm
9052031007 2.4mm
9052031006 2.6mm
9052031005 2.8mm

Stock up on whatever else you need while you are there to amortize the shipping. You'll want oil seals, probably the flat washers and plenty of other stuff 'while you are in there' for wheel bearings. Check the ball joints - now is the time to do them if they need it. Ditto front brake rotors, drive flanges, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom