Any one up for a trail ride in NJ? Any ideas as to where to go?

Zack1978

SILVER Star

Hey fellow NJ residents,
Is anyone up for a light trail ride here in NJ? I was just tossing the idea around in my head, as I would have to find a place to go. Does anyone have any ideas? I say a light trail ride, because I am not into crazy trails (or body damage, like Lowtide). Well if your into it, let me know, and any suggestions as to where to "wheel" would be great.

All of the places that I know of are illegal (private property) which was fine on my ATV, but in a 5,000 pound Cruiser, I don't think that we would out run a Watershed guy that is hellbent on catching you, and does not give a s***e about his Chevy pu.

Zack

brian

SILVER Star

depending where you are in NJ, you might not be to far from the paragon offroad park in PA.

northerm jesry would be around 2-ish hours away.

Lovey

Oct 2004

Where you from Zack?

I'm up in Kinnelon...if you are nearby and want to wheel up here, I got a spot I've been riding for years. Its pretty tame. I'm not really up on trail ratings but I would say there isnt much more than some 3's up there. You wont find body damage unless you really want to. plenty of room for wagons.
Took my stock 80 up there once. Did rip off the running boards however, but I think that is pretty common with those *&$@ing things.

email me if your interested.

jeff

Zack1978

SILVER Star

Jeff,
I'm from West Milford, an entire 5 min away!

Zack

Lovey

Oct 2004

Jman said:
Everyone at Jeff's house!!! :beer:

BYOB..

I may go Sunday...depends how the pike are hitting here.

anyone want in..PM or email.

Jman

I'll be up in the Calicoon area this weekend. :-( (Uh, if the trout are hitting, turn that frown upside down. . . . )

If you go any time in the near future, though, PM me. . . .

Top Bottom