Any one itchin to 4x4? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I havent heard when the next outing is but does anyone know when a group might head to Tuttle again? My new rig is nearing ready and I'm itching to go!!!!:grinpimp:

next run's that I know of are this fall..:confused: .. If you want to put something together I'm sure a few of us would be able meet up there...;)

lets do it

Alright lets do this, who's in for some Tuttle offroading the first weekend in May????? :mad: I need to do it to it!!!! The asphalt of Omaha is making my head hurt!!!!May 4, 5, 6. Let me know!!!!!:beer:

Sounds good. I think some may be at cruise moab that weekend, but I'd be interested in tuttle.

I'd probably make it for a day that weekend...I'm going to try and make it down to wichita the weekend before so I'll have already used all of my get out of jail free cards by then. maybe push it back two weekends and I can camp.

edit: dave ramsey? ;)

Last edited:
Your about a couple weeks early for me...still a few punch list items on the Runner before I take it our for a shake down.

I'm in.....probably

I would love to get out. I do not know if we would stay, but we would try to come up on Saturday or Sunday at the least. My RV is supposed to be done this weekend????

Well????????

Are we going anywhere???? any time soon?????? I am going to Lincoln Tues-Thurs. Keep me informed. Craig

I still assume we're planning on the weekend of the 5th? Hopefully it won't just be a mud bog, I hate mud!

Well it looks like Saturday is out for me...I think I have a coaches meeting for Will's T-Ball league. I am supposed to get the info with meeting times any day now...if possible, we might come up later Saturday and spend the night...the RV is done!!!!!...then we could wheel Sunday early and still make it home for dinner....Craig

Looking better..

Well..the mtg is early and if we stay for Will's soccer game, we can still leave by 1pm. We could still have time to wheel and set up camp. How does the camping work there??? How much? Are there hook ups? I guess it is close to the trails, but I do not know how to get there. Should I call ahead? Thanks Craig PS Do we have a list on people who are going for sure and when????

Calling all Cars!!!!!!!!! or trucks, you get the point

Someone needs to re-start this thread and see if anyone else is interested.....

Well..the mtg is early and if we stay for Will's soccer game, we can still leave by 1pm. We could still have time to wheel and set up camp. How does the camping work there??? How much? Are there hook ups? I guess it is close to the trails, but I do not know how to get there. Should I call ahead? Thanks Craig PS Do we have a list on people who are going for sure and when????

Camping at fancy creek: north on US-77 turn right on to k-17. Follow for 5/8's of a mile and take a left into the park. Tthere are signs for both the campground and for tuttle creek orv. There are several electrical hookups which are on all year, but no water. There is a dump station at the camp host site (water here but not on right now I'm guessing). there is a self pay station as you drive into the park, it's on the honor system.

for the record I'm out, I'll be in Omaha all weekend...:crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom