any one got ebrake inards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey I'm lookin for ebrake inards. I've got the pads, the cable, I need the springs and rest of it.

Thanks Chuck

I have the hardware kits... Let me know if you don't find something closer to home... $17.25

parkbrakekit.JPG

chuck WHat exact parts do you need?

Springs and those things I wouldn't skimp on. Buy new. 17$bucks sounds like a good deal.

Also check Ralf hayes toyota. You cannot beat 25% off.

Go on Sor and give us a link and some #s. I've got a parking brake spare. But the springs are shot.

link

http://sor.com/sor/cat076.tam?xax=28246&page.ctx=cat076.tam

here is the link form sor. I have the pads and the cable. Cruiseroutfits looks like he has everything except #5 and then the 2 small brass rods that you can see well in the picture. Gehn did Napa have it in stock or did they special order it.

Well I believe I need all of it except the pads....cruiseroutfit didn't have the number 5 and the 2 pins , but I can order one from napa. I don't wanna totally canabalize yours if you need it.

Well I just need it if I'm gonna head to tellico. I could get the inards from cruiser outfit and get those other parts from you, I'm gonna pm him and see if they don't come with it or not.

Head to Tellico?

CruisinTiger said:
Well I just need it if I'm gonna head to tellico. I could get the inards from cruiser outfit and get those other parts from you, I'm gonna pm him and see if they don't come with it or not.
Whatever do you mean Chuck? If you don't go to Tellico you don't have a hair on your backside!! :rolleyes:

haha, thanks alan...nah just wanna put one in since I haven't ever fully tested my brakes, would like something a little extra incase I begin to roll down the MT backwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom