Any Of This I Shouldn’t Toss? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Steamer

SILVER Star
Threads
I can’t move in my shop. This stuff is of no use to me but before I haul it to the dump, I thought I’d ask.
Free in Miami, Fl. 33165. Swing by or pay for shipping. I guess I should put this in the classifieds also.

Free 01.jpg

3 speed bellhousing. Given to me years ago and don’t know why I have it.

Carb #1 Pulled off the 74 f.5 because I lost the idle needle screw spring when cleaning. Replaced it with a Weber. It was ported for vacuum advance and rebuilt by Jim C 20 yrs ago but it’s been on the shelf for 10 or more.

Carb #2 Pulled off a 69 or 75 parts rig/engine. Never used it and it’s rusty.

74 apron.

One of the starters came of the 74 and worked when I swapped for GR.

Alternator of a 75. Narrow pulley & never checked it. A wide pulley 40 amp alt off the 74 was working when replaced but haven’t found it yet.

Saginaw box given to me to use as a core but didn’t use it. Don’t know anything about it.

One of the fuel pumps was working when pulled for Sniper install. Can’t remember where the other came from.

74 Radiator frame has been altered some. The shroud as well and is either 74 or 75.

I have a 3spd T-case (not in pic) supposedly in good condition when I bought it 18 years ago. Just want it gone.

ok, 74 carb (on the left), apron and shroud tentatively taken. Glad I asked.

I will take the 74F 1.5 carb please, shipping to 30064
Sorry, as stated above. it's already taken pending shipping costs. But you'll be next if it doesn't go.

Was just going to say that either Mark A. or Jim C. could use the carbs for parts or cores.

Will take the 74 radiator support frame and 3speed transfer case.

Can you post a pic of the transfer case to determine condition? Thanks...

Will be sending a PM

'74 starter, sounds interesting.

One ahead of ya Dizzy on the starter. Just closed up the shop. Storms approaching. Tomorrow I'll pull out the T-case for pics, test the starters & try to figure which came out of the 74.

Last edited:
I think there was somebody else too, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @imahuckleberry or something?

[QUOTE="

74 apron.

[/QUOTE]
will take apron if available. Shipping to 18085. Building a desk for my son. Aprons are last part I need to source for the project.

If the 2nd carb is still available, I would like it. Shipped to 88053. Thanks Terry

If the 2nd carb is still available, I would like it. Shipped to 88053. Thanks Terry
Terry, one ahead of ya on the 2nd carb. A closer look shows it's in really rough shape. I posted better pics in the classifieds "HERE"

OK, glad all the freebie parts found a home except for this 75 narrow pulley alternator that was pulled off a 75 fj40 parts vehicle years ago. Never used it, don't know if it works but it spins smoothly so seems to have good bearings. It'll ship in a Flate Rate box for $15.05. Any takers before I toss it?

Alt 1.jpg

Alt 2.jpg

Alt 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom