Any news on Gray 2021 Heritage Edition? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Total 2021 HE's in the 90-day pipeline in the entire US:
Black: 57
White: 57
Silver: 11
Gray: 10

Note, this does not include Toyota Southeast and Gulf States

None of those are on the ground. I would expect most are pre-sold or dealers will ask for MSRP. West coast will probably see them first in the next few days.

Just confirming that's Magnetic Grey and not Cement, correct?

Ironic the dealers could not move the Heritages in my area PA / NJ / NY pre Covid dealers were taking 8 to 10k off these when I was buying my base in Jan / FEB . I guess the market has changed .
For me in my area having body side molding is huge for parking lots even if I park away from every one someone wants to park next to me and put door dents in the side molding gives some protection .
I like the Heritage but paying more for less besides the nice wheels I can buy is not for me .

Ironic the dealers could not move the Heritages in my area PA / NJ / NY pre Covid dealers were taking 8 to 10k off these when I was buying my base in Jan / FEB . I guess the market has changed .
For me in my area having body side molding is huge for parking lots even if I park away from every one someone wants to park next to me and put door dents in the side molding gives some protection .
I like the Heritage but paying more for less besides the nice wheels I can buy is not for me .
No need for body side molding, budbuilt sliders do a good job of preventing door dings (well at least on the cruiser, not so much for the door that hits you).

When I ordered my '21 (in the southeast) I was under the impression that the HE only came in black or white, no other color. So by this thread I assume different regions of the US have different color palettes to choose from? I never knew such a thing existed. I learn something new every day.

When I ordered my '21 (in the southeast) I was under the impression that the HE only came in black or white, no other color. So by this thread I assume different regions of the US have different color palettes to choose from? I never knew such a thing existed. I learn something new every day.
For MY2020, it was just Black/White. For MY2021, they are offering all four colors. your dealer may know have known that. TSE and Gulf will have all four colors too.

For MY2020, it was just Black/White. For MY2021, they are offering all four colors. your dealer may know have known that. TSE and Gulf will have all four colors too.

Ok, thank you for clarifying. I'm not too impressed with my dealer to be honest, the salesman was clueless and I ended up educating him more than the other way around during the purchase phase. But if I look on the Toyota website, and type in my zipcode, the HE shows only black and white to choose from. Maybe it's different in reality, and I believe you when you say it is. Regardless, that color choice not a problem for me because I did not want or buy the HE (I just bought the standard LC in blizzard white). Thanks again for the reply and I wish your dealership was close-by. My dealership is scaring me. About a week after my purchase was all done and my LC was on order, I suddenly realized we never talked about the optional rear entertainment feature. Since my LC is expected end of October or sometime in November, I don't want to rock the boat with that. I can live without rear entertainment.

About a week after my purchase was all done and my LC was on order, I suddenly realized we never talked about the optional rear entertainment feature. Since my LC is expected end of October or sometime in November, I don't want to rock the boat with that. I can live without rear entertainment.

Buy a couple of Ipads for the kids. Works better than the rear entertainment I have.

Ok, thank you for clarifying. I'm not too impressed with my dealer to be honest, the salesman was clueless and I ended up educating him more than the other way around during the purchase phase. But if I look on the Toyota website, and type in my zipcode, the HE shows only black and white to choose from. Maybe it's different in reality, and I believe you when you say it is. Regardless, that color choice not a problem for me because I did not want or buy the HE (I just bought the standard LC in blizzard white). Thanks again for the reply and I wish your dealership was close-by. My dealership is scaring me. About a week after my purchase was all done and my LC was on order, I suddenly realized we never talked about the optional rear entertainment feature. Since my LC is expected end of October or sometime in November, I don't want to rock the boat with that. I can live without rear entertainment.
The new colors aren't on the online build tool yet.

so 'heritage edition' wasn't specific for the 60 year lc anniversary year? & it will continue to be a trim for the land cruiser line? but if you have a 2020 then i guess you have the 60th anniversary edition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom