Any new members who have not received stickers??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Southeast Overland

Get lost! Go explore!
Threads
Website
www.southeastoverland.com
It seems a few new members have not received their welcome packet in the mail which consists of a letter and most importantly several UC stickers. It is my responsibility to send these out and with my recent schedule I have probably overlooked some. I have four packets that I know of right now that I need to send out. If anyone else is new and has not received their packet please post up and PM me a name and address and I'll get these in the mail.

The 4 that I know of are:
Carpdawg
Brad P.
Rick B.
Tommy? (your name and addy is at home)

:cheers:

I signed up last year right before the OMT, and I have not received anything. I figured I would just grab some stickers when I made it to a meeting, but it looks like we will be meeting in the lowcountry.

Thanks
Jeremy

Jeremy - I'm going to be in Charleston this weekend to pick up some 60 parts. I could meet you to drop off some stickers or PM me your addy and I'll send them your way.

I want my fancy letter (along with the vp getting my 40 running).

Jeremy - I'm going to be in Charleston this weekend to pick up some 60 parts. I could meet you to drop off some stickers or PM me your addy and I'll send them your way.

If he is out of town you could leave them with me when you drop off the trailer and I could hand them off at the local meeting if that would be easier.

I never got anything.

Hmmm. This is not good. But you were when I reigned and I was all over the place. I'm sorry if you got through the cracks. Blaise I'm sorry and we will fix this. Thank you for bringing this up.

Last edited:
Shoot me a PM w/ your address and full name and I'll get some UC stickers headed out your way. I'm out of town this weekend so it will be Monday before they hit the mail.

Thanks and sorry!

Steve I have his info. Joined in November. I'll send it to you.

I have not received stickers or letter. Since it was a welcome letter, does that mean I'm not welcome?:grinpimp: See ya'll at the meeting.

I have not received anything from UC either....but thought it was because I was in Lowcountry Chapter and you were waiting for our own stickers to be finalized. Or it could have been because we are flatlanders...LOL

I got a good stack of them from Steve today when he dropped the 2f and trailer in the yard. I will bring them next week to the meeting.

never recieved packet

When I joined, I never recieved a packet? Did not know there was one.....

Jay Conkin
300 Long Shoals Rd #7M
Arden, NC 28704

I did not recieve anything either. def gotta represent the UC sticker at GSMTR.
Josh Jones
142 Mcalway Rd
Charlotte, NC 28211

I got mine last week! I'll be adding 5hp to my 40 next week! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom