Any Mud members from Colombia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am planning to buy FJ40 aftermarket power steering kit from Colombia. There is lots of scams going on. If any of the mud members from Colombia help me?
Thank You
Tufan

I'm from Colombia and I have connections there.
@Tufan, what's up?

A.J
some one from Solo Toyota in Bogata did gather after market power steering kit for fj40 . As you know new even used parts are scares for power steering. But I am still interested. If some one can verify the parts are there, I would like to purchase. I do not want end up bunch of scrap metal after buying.
If you have fj43's you understand
let me know if you can help me
Thank you
Tufan

some one from Solo Toyota in Bogata did gather after market power steering kit for fj40 . As you know new even used parts are scares for power steering. But I am still interested. If some one can verify the parts are there, I would like to purchase. I do not want end up bunch of scrap metal after buying.
If you have fj43's you understand
let me know if you can help me
Thank you
Tufan
Text me his info

A.J

Instead of posting in rhe other thread I'll post here. I'm still interested just never heard what shipping would cost. Sounds like these are in Columbia and shipping would be from there only not from Japan to Columbia and then on to the US.

I am planning to buy FJ40 aftermarket power steering kit from Colombia. There is lots of scams going on. If any of the mud members from Colombia help me?
Thank You
Tufan
Are you in Columbia, or NY. If you are in NY, why are you not buying parts here domestically?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom