Any members from Chicago? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John c'mon, evreyone knows only the factory knows the black art of setting up gears. despite bryans god like ability to turn wrenchs and read online walk throughs, hes not factory trained on gear setups!

Please don't tell anyone that I was so dangerously cavalier with this advanced vehicle! I will contact Toyota corporate and see if they can find the guy who setup my gears in 1972 and I will crate up the tractor finely tuned vehicle and send it to Japan.

Nah todd we just dont ask you to work on our s***

Please don't tell anyone that I was so dangerously cavalier with this advanced vehicle! I will contact Toyota corporate and see if they can find the guy who setup my gears in 1972 and I will crate up the tractor finely tuned vehicle and send it to Japan.

Best course of action for sure! Hopefully Yoshi is still alive!

<< ASE certified master Auto and HD truck and Advanced levels 1,2 and 3 and G1. Knows all the black arts. Doesn't work on other people's s*** because is an a******.

You should unleash all those degrees upon your pig. I think it's time for you to do some wheeling... Now, when wheeling again after 10 years, you should start small, an easy trail, maybe some access roads. We will be there for emotional support.

Crack the textbook back open and read the chapter on the proper use and application of this:
spin_prod_975822312.jpg

Aww sh!t. Ding ding ding. Angry dear vs angry... s***... what is a Hoff?

That is the question, what is a hoff??

Last edited:
You are THE Hoff...not A Hoff

I'm with the no wrench crowd.
Why the hell would I want to tamper with superior Toyota quality anyways.
That's why I wheel a stock rig, and wouldn't dare lay wrench to it myself. I mean these things are tough and rugged and supposed to be the best off road vehicles made. Also I paid quite a bit for it.
#becauseAustralianoutbackand****.

Tony your mini is the pinnacle of bone stock wheeling prowess.

WTF!??!?! With all this talk about shops and ASE mechanics, and rainbow organized protests, is this a good time to ask what lift I should go with on my Sienna? Its AWD and most importantly, IFS:flipoff2:

WTF!??!?! With all this talk about shops and ASE mechanics, and rainbow organized protests, is this a good time to ask what lift I should go with on my Sienna? Its AWD and most importantly, IFS:flipoff2:
Drop it on a k5 frame.

does anyone want a brush guard for a LC 100 with lights plus hardware for $200 bux in elk grove village?

Whats it even attached to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom