Any members from Chicago? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im down to meet. I just saw this thread. I live in Chicago, Bucktown.

I cannot ride this year due to baby almost here and Fj40 in the shop doing SOA now but would like to meet others and see if an trips to Cliffs or others areas will be planned as a group.

Im in NWI , hobart to be exact ..... just picked up a 71 fj40 , needs alot of work before shes trail ready but i would love to meet others in the area , especially those who might have spare parts !

Im down to meet. I just saw this thread. I live in Chicago, Bucktown.

I cannot ride this year due to baby almost here and Fj40 in the shop doing SOA now but would like to meet others and see if an trips to Cliffs or others areas will be planned as a group.

What shop in chicago do you use?

Is it weird or something that I work on my own truck?

I mean are you rich ? because if i was rich i wouldnt work on s*** ! but im not so i have to fix all of my own stuff lol unfortunately im not very good at it so it usually turns out looking like crap

I mean i just parked my truck in the garage and some freckley faced, death metal listening, anti social, short tempered weirdo cut the front off of it and welded some parts under it and it drove out 4months later on 37s. no way i would have been able to wrench on it, its not like im a professional engineer/super mechanic or something!

Lol i need a name and number , thats who i want to work on my rig ! guess the fam will have to go without food for a while ! small price to pay in my opinion

Breeder problems

Is it weird or something that I work on my own truck?

Wait, you work on your own stuff?!?! I didn't know you were ase certified! When can i bring my truck over? Can I pay you in a six pack? I need to convert the 4.10's in my fj40 to 3.70 for better mpg's.

John c'mon, evreyone knows only the factory knows the black art of setting up gears. despite bryans god like ability to turn wrenchs and read online walk throughs, hes not factory trained on gear setups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom