Any local shops or individual recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.hostdub.com
Hey guys, so I spun a bearing in my 40 about 7 years ago and at the time was ambitious enough to put a 350 in place of the 1F. I got the engine and transmission in but then got busy with other things (buying a house, other cars, work etc) and haven't had a chance to finish up the swap. It's actually at my parent's place so I don't have access to it everyday and I would like to get it out of their garage and don't have the room to work on it here. Also, I'm not as comfortable with finishing everything up as I once was so would like it to be done right.

Anyone know of a shop that could work on it as a side job, or someone that works on projects like this in their spare time? I'm not looking to spend what a normal shop would charge as this doesn't need to be done immediately.

Thanks for the help! It's a '68 with an SM465, needs wiring, fuel lines run and misc.

Last edited:
What all needs to be "finished up", that might help with suggestions.

B

All the wiring, hoses (coolant and any vacuum), and throttle connections. I took another look over it, and am thinking I'll just spend some time reading up on everything and get it down slowly. Doesn't look like it will be all that difficult, just can't get in a rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom