Any JDM/ROW accessories/parts worth getting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Searched a bit. What 200 specific OEM accessories or parts folks are ordering from overseas? I am aware of non-smokers ash tray (bought on ebay), 3rd row seat covers (also ebay) and Australian 2-row cargo mat (bought from a dealer there direct).

Anything else? I am about to order something for my Subaru from partsouq.com and wondering what else there is to blow money on... ;)

Just found "premium horn" for 200-series. Part # 08522-60010, not available from partsouq.com but available on fleabay. Any experience with it? Stock horn is pretty decent on 200, actually.

Seems to be a hot item among our 80-series brothers:

Searched a bit. What 200 specific OEM accessories or parts folks are ordering from overseas? I am aware of non-smokers ash tray (bought on ebay), 3rd row seat covers (also ebay) and Australian 2-row cargo mat (bought from a dealer there direct).

Anything else? I am about to order something for my Subaru from partsouq.com and wondering what else there is to blow money on... ;)

Can't go wrong with the TRD Start button - added bonus of an extra 10 horsepower!

LC200TRDButton2_31MAY13_zps795ad906.jpg

🤪

^ TRD would be USDM part, no?

EDIT: nope, I did not know TRD is a thing in JP.

Just found "premium horn" for 200-series. Part # 08522-60010, not available from partsouq.com but available on fleabay. Any experience with it? Stock horn is pretty decent on 200, actually.

Seems to be a hot item among our 80-series brothers:

Had them on previous 2016 lc. Very small difference (maybe in my head only). This upgrade is more for LCs sold in markets where they get the crappy round small horn.

Is that 2-row cargo mat this one?
1615087200206.png

Been trying to find someone to ship this to the US from Australia. Seems to be the only full coverage mat behind the 2nd row with the 3rd row in place. The design is a bit gaudy though.

Jdm window visors...

View attachment 2605615
Been trying to find someone to ship this to the US from Australia. Seems to be the only full coverage mat behind the 2nd row with the 3rd row in place. The design is a bit gaudy though.
Order in Australia and use forwarding company to send the package to you. The forwarding company will give you an address where the package to be shipped to in Australia.

View attachment 2605615

Well, aftermarket mats from Husky or Weathertech are one-piece. But the Aussie OEM is much nicer. It does not look gaudy in person. In fact, this is high quality rubber mat, much nicer than the USDM OEM one or the aftermarket ones. Now that I actually decided to keep 3rd row in the 2015, I think I will order the one you show above. I do not like things can slide over the Husky I have (Weathertech is even worse, junk).

I got my 2-row one from MKeys AT sydneycitytoyota.com.au. E-email him, I found his contact info here, other mudders ordered the 2-row cargo mat from him before the US one become available.

EDIT: actually the ebay item you linked is to Sydney City Toyota... :)

Here is the picture of the 2-row cargo mat in my HE:

Last edited:
Well, aftermarket mats from Husky or Weathertech are one-piece. But the Aussie OEM is much nicer. It does not look gaudy in person. In fact, this is high quality rubber mat, much nicer than the USDM OEM one or the aftermarket ones. Now that I actually decided to keep 3rd row in the 2015, I think I will order the one you show above. I do not like things can slide over the Husky I have (Weathertech is even worse, junk).

I got my 2-row one from MKeys AT sydneycitytoyota.com.au. E-email him, I found his contact info here, other mudders ordered the 2-row cargo mat from him before the US one become available.

EDIT: actually the ebay item you linked is to Sydney City Toyota... :)

Here is the picture of the 2-row cargo mat in my HE:
Awesome! That's good to hear that you like it in person. I have Husky's in my first and second row, but I do not like that both the WT and Husky cargo liners have a lip on the loading edge - it's just going to get in the way of sliding things in and curl up over time. This seems to be the only all weather, one piece, no lip mat on the market when keeping the 3rd row.

I contacted them on eBay and they declined shipping to the US. I will have to contact that email you provided, thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom