Any interest in new oem fj40 front fenders ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Some of you may know me but it has been several years since I was active in the 40 series section as I have been focusing on the 70 series mostly. I am getting everything ready in Europe to ship my next container and one of my suppliers there has a few nos genuine FJ40 fenders . As I have been away from the 40's for so long I was wondering if there is still a market for these and if anyone here needs a set ?

Pics are from the last time I brought some a few years ago
IMG_5958.JPG
IMG_5956.JPG

pricing will be the key, another member from Germany has been sourcing and shipping fenders and other NOS parts.
there is a market for them

Last edited:
pricing will be the key, another member from Germany has been sourcing and shipping fenders and other NOS parts.
there is a market for them
As these go in my container pricing will be competitive and if I can get some pre orders I can really make a good deal on these as I am not trying to sell these as pink unicorn parts but just a service to the community while at the same time lowering my overall cost on shipping charges which has gone up by around 20% now with this covid bs hanging around.

Are they compatible with a 1978? Mine are mangled from a rough past.

Are they compatible with a 1978? Mine are mangled from a rough past.
Yes they are , I ran out of space in the container for them so they will be here late summer in the next container

These are all sold guys

deleted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom