Any interest in lhd 105 axles for sas or manual transmission swaps ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
One of my contacts offered me 2 very rough hzj105’s that where used on private property for security and all kinds of odd jobs since they where new , low miles but a lot of hours driving in low gears . I need to make an offer on them and was wondering if there is any interest in these front axle with all the suspension parts and frame brackets with it , these are lhd so perfect for a swap .

Also complete 5 speed manual R151 transmissions , transfer case shifters are removed and these have always been used in low gear so again very low mileage but a lot of hours on it ?

Even though these trucks are rough I still need to pay way more for them then I want so before I pull the trigger I want to see what parts can find a new owner.

19415BF3-3077-444D-9A36-D57DCF784863.jpeg
69D23FD0-F405-4B2C-8154-3110D161266D.jpeg
D07607EA-3072-4628-870D-82A1EC6B0FC2.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look like the fairly unobtanium (unless you like paying $300/wheel shipping) "Type A" steelies (16x6.5JJ, part number 42601-60580)--some weirdos like me would probably be all over them.

Some other weirdos like me would probably be wondering whether they could convert their rigs to make those barn doors fit . . .

And even other weirdos like me might be interested in that gorgeous non-tinted glass . . .

Joe,
These have the R151f transmission, not the H150. The parttime transfer has the same boltpattern, but doesn't fit on a H15# without an input gear swap.. Ask me how i know...

Whats wrong with you weirdos? Tailgate is way better/more useful than ambi doors!!! :flipoff2:

Good on ya Joe!

I'm interested in the frame and suspension been trying to find a way to import one for a few years now.

I'm interested in the frame and suspension been trying to find a way to import one for a few years now.

Can’t import complete truck or frame , just seperate parts only .

Are the cloth seats in good shape? I would love to throw my electric/leather seats in the trash.

Are the cloth seats in good shape? I would love to throw my electric/leather seats in the trash.

One quick look at the shape of the body tells me that the interior is in similar condition.

Reactions: GTV
One quick look at the shape of the body tells me that the interior is in similar condition.
Thanks, that was my assumption as well.

What about a half cut?
Half cuts are no longer allowed for import by customs unless they are 25 years old so this can't be done . I can bring as many loose parts as possible but no half cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom