Any interest in going wheeling with LRs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Fellas,

I belong to the local Land Rover club (www.chicagolandroverclub.com) and we go to few offroading places from time to time. We go to Badlands, Lake Geneva, Nicolet National forest (upper WI), Rockport, Insane Cliffs, Redbird SRA, etc.. I'll invite y'all if you guys are interested in joining us. As a club member, I know we could the extra membership ;) The club has other brands of vehicles as members, so that's not an issue. In fact, I helped convert a few LR owners into 80 owners, so the movement is ON :D

Anyway, let me know your interest level. If it's high enough, I'll figure out a way to send a mass email to everyone in the Windy City club corner of IH8MUD site. Gumby will have to help me out with that one :D

For New Years

Cheers,

Ali

I'm in, just let me know when and where and if it's not too far I'll be there!

I have a '67 FJ and a '49 Willys, all I need now is a Series I or II and I'll be set.

:D:grinpimp::D:grinpimp::D

Gumby said:
I'm in for wheelin with al-U-min-i-um rigs.

man, I was ready to go last Sunday, but the damn 80 has issues and the Pig needs some new shoes.

I think I'll be in for a while on Sunday ripping the 80 apart until I find the problem.

Dude,

Buckle down and Git R Done on the 80. You've been neglecting her long enough and she let you know!!

keep me posted on these....gotta do SOME mall posin now that the 80 has a bumper and winch.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom