Any Interest In Going To The Gallatin Ham Radio Club Meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to attend the Gallatin Ham Radio Club meeting this coming Thursday. Anyone wanna join?
-Mike

When: Thu, October 4, 7pm – 9pm
Where: 219 E. TamarackStreet, Bozeman (map)
Description: Monthly Meeting of the Gallatin Ham Radio Club at 1900 hrs in the SAR conference room. (NO MEETINGS IN JULY OR AUGUST, although this monthly reminder will still come).

Thank you for the reminder. I will see you there.
Mark

It sounds like there may be an exam session before this meeting. It looks like it will start at 6 pm. If you want to get your license, this would be a good opportunity. Try the Tech exam at HamExam.org: Technician Practice Exam

Not a chance. I still remember the 1950 Q&A's I had to memorize for my aircraft mechanic license (A&P). I am older now, enough said. I would rather learn more about the subject from others before I rely on wrote memorization. Thats just me and the way my brain works, and some time it it doesn't. They allow testing every couple of months so maybe some time latter.
KISS drawers just arrived so I may have to run a coax under them before I install them so I have a lot to learn about HAM radio antenna location. I know basics but need some opinions from the pro's before deciding on an antenna location.

Dang...wish I could make it!! Let us know how it goes and hopefully next month some more folks can attend.

Mike, I am 50/50... just got back from a long work week in Colorado. I gotta' run it by Mrs. Rezarf

I'm friends with Bruce Walker who is the current Club president and a Rover guy. I've invited him to this Tuesdays meeting to talk about the ham club and practicing for the exam which I believe the next one is sometime the first week of December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom