Any hints to find an 06/07 lc or lx? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OP, I've had both 02 LX and currently have a 07 LC. Test-driven a few 03 LC/LX as well.
It did take a very long time to find the right one for me, but the extra horsepower/torque (and 5-speed on 03+) worth the wait esp. if you drive it in mountain area or need to haul. The only downside is generally 06/07 models are too expensive/too new to be taken offroad :D

Is that app really worth the $15 they ask for it? I dont remember the reviews being that great either.
I paid $.99 a while back for it. They’ve certainly upped their price but the question is similar to buying a mattress... what is a good nights sleep worth? What is it worth to you to be one of the first to find a vehicle you really want? I’m completely content w the app. Sometimes it’s a bit clunky on how it loads the data but I’ve been able to get it to do everything I’ve asked of it. YMMV

I paid $.99 a while back for it. They’ve certainly upped their price but the question is similar to buying a mattress... what is a good nights sleep worth? What is it worth to you to be one of the first to find a vehicle you really want? I’m completely content w the app. Sometimes it’s a bit clunky on how it loads the data but I’ve been able to get it to do everything I’ve asked of it. YMMV
Good analogy! I'll look into it some more but I think it's apple only.😐

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom