Any hikers with young children (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I know we have a lot of new young families in CSC and we have no more use for our baby backpack. If anyone is interested in hiking with a young child (up to 50lbs) we have the set –up for you. Up for sale is the highly rated Tough Traveler “Kid Carrier” more info available at http://www.toughtraveler.com/cat3.asp . This is an excellent carrier for your young one and comfortable for you. It retails for $176.00 and it’s for sale for $40.00. A great way to introduce your child to the outdoor world.
Mvc-077s.jpg

Oh, man.
My dad used to tote me around the mountains of NH and VT in one of those back when I was
a wee lad.
Prolly explains a lot about me. :D

I'm going to need one, so I'll take it. Also, when I meet you for pickup can you bring the popup keys with? My trailer hich pin has a key and you guessed it- it's on that ring! :D

xrock said:
I'm going to need one, so I'll take it. Also, when I meet you for pickup can you bring the popup keys with? My trailer hich pin has a key and you guessed it- it's on that ring! :D

Sounds good I will consider it sold.

Glad you said something about the keys....I have two rings with about 30 keys and was getting ready to thin them out. :D

Let me know when you want to swing by or the next CSC meeting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom