any hardcore dates? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
yo danimal....any news about hard core trail dates out at the rock garden?got all my cameras ready...

Explain where the rock garden is? I'm from Bako and have the desire to wheel more if it is practical.

its a 40 somthing acre place back behind danimals... we the club help the owner build a fence last year and he lets us play there from time to time

Thanks James.

cool keep working on that i cant wait to see it...

lets see...unimog portals, coilovers, 39 inch irocs, beadlocks...Just making a parts list so i'll be able to follow Cacy, Chad and Dennis next summer :steer:

I should be...looks like the coast thing isn't happening, and if i have to give up a truck they can have the blazer. don't be shocked if i need to borrow a jack on short notice though...if i do that i'm swapping the wheels/tires. taking the 2 good mtrs too...will toss the trail spares on it.

Should be ordering the last of my parts tomorrow or Thursday. I Should be good to go for Hardish Core, lets see if I can get it done before surf and turf.

I menat I should be ready to have my first test run at surf n turf so I can figure out what I need to fix before hardcore runs. I'm at 100" wheel base now. Can't wait to test it out. Ordering the last parts today and tomorrow!!! Nothing aas cool as coil overs unfortunately.

Have you thought about putting a toybox in it? That will help you just about more than anything.

I have thought about that or and Orion. With an Orion I do not need to modify anything, pretty much bolt in. A toy box would require drivelines and more work. Orion will be the way I go I think. That will be next years project. I need to teach a night class or two at one of the Junior Colleges for the money I will need for it.

If I was you, save the extra money and go with a Toybox. Not only do you get the customer service from Marlin, but you get a much better product that more than likely won't pop out of gear on you coming down a slope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom