Any good radiator recommendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, it's been a long time since I had to buy a radiator for a 60.. it looks like OEM is history and a copper and brass is 4-600$ for a 4 row... I am in Oregon, any tips? I have avoided aluminum- I can fix/solder copper/brass.. TIA- this is for an 84 fj60

Times 2 on CSF. Over 15years of use in my 87, hot, humid weather. Zero issues. Not cheap, but nothing really is anymore.

3X on CSF radiator.
It is so identical to the original Toyota radiator in every possible microscopic detail that I believe CSF was making them originally for Toyota

3X on CSF radiator.
It is so identical to the original Toyota radiator in every possible microscopic detail that I believe CSF was making them originally for Toyota

Except for the fill neck. Toyota neck was a nice curved piece the CSF has a right angle bend. I have 2 CSF radiators installed and both have a slight down angle on the fill neck that is an issue with ability to fully fill the radiator. That's my only complaint and when the time comes I'll likely replace with CSF.

replaced my radiator with the CSF, couldn't be happier. be sure to save the fan shroud

Well, I am not sure if I still have one- this rig is a project that I am finally getting around to. But thanks for the reminder! I will figure something out..

IMG_20180921_085217868.jpg

IMG_20190913_144726_01.jpg

I keep forgetting it's an 84 on an 89 frame with a 6AT.. I could go non stock radiator but I don't want to fan too much.. I will probably have to fab a shrowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom