Any good? /Cruiserparts.net aftermarket grill and headlight door (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For my FJ62, 90': Looking at replacing the grill and headlight doors, I have a hard time understanding how this setup from cruiserparts.net is $229(grill and both headlight doors) and one headlight door/bezel alone from Cruisercorps.com is like $330??

Obviously there is some type of quality difference but does anybody know how much difference? Anybody have pics of the installed parts from cruiserparts.net?

Most very likely the only difference is the price. I suspect there is only one manufacturer overseas making these things. Buy the cheapest one. They're all very likely the same thing. The black finish is not as durable as the original oem. Nor is the chrome. But if you keep it clean & keep salt off it, it will last plenty long. My aftermarket grill is 10 years old and has seen a lot of salt mist at the beaches & it still looks pretty good. I think it was made in Thailand or Malaysia.

CC is OEM

OEM.jpg

How about SOR's?

Any worse or better in quality? Seems a new front is about $400 with shipping...

I am also in the market for a new grill. I think SOR is the only aftermarket 62 grill available no? I am sure its the exact same thing as the CCOT one. As @Output Shaft stated, definitely only one company making these. No way demand is high enough there would be two companies competing for these grills ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom