Any fuel pump gurus in the YEG area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

A fellow mudder pointed me to this sub. It's been awhile since I've posted here and I believe it was about tuning a fuel pump but that was years ago and I never got around to it till now.

My original CT26 on the 1HDT finally detonated so I splurged a little and got a new Gturbo Badboy Everything is back together but now I have to adjust the fuel pump to accommodate the new turbo pressures.

I've been reading up on all the tutorials and such but I'm wondering if anyone who's really done this before, and has a knack for it, could swing by and give me a hand. I have lots of beer and refreshments to boot! I have until Tuesday morning to get this Badboy dialed in before I have to head back to work up North. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gord.

Hi Gord, Sorry for the slow response time. Your avatar says yer in Edmonton and we are mostly down in Calgary. But, we know more than a few Cruiserheads up there.

Go up one forum to the Oil Country Cruisers and they will definitely help you out. They'd prolly drool all over your G-turbo though.

1 hdt gturbo, for sure a couple guys here that are very good. Having said that I'm one of the club special needs students and I was able to fumble my way up to 1300 deg F and 23 lbs of boost without blowing anything up. The big kids here play with more than that. Post up and see what you get.

oil country cruisers

Have you installed aftermarket EGT and boost gauges? Best to get those in before dialing up the fuel. What about bigger exhaust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom