any flagstaff mudder that help a feller out? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wile E Coyote

Out in the streets, they call it murder!
Threads
I managed to get myself pretty stuck in mud and could use a tug. I'm sitting 600 yrds or so east of I-17 one exit north of munds park.
any help early tomorrow (friday) would be VERY appreciated. email is wileycoyote_az at y a h o o dot com. name's Mike, and yes I know i'm gonna hear crap about this...it's justified, hehe. I'm from kingman and don't know any locals.
thanks in advance!

by the way...nine 2 eight 4 eight six 9 tree for for is my cell #.

cell # is 9 two 8 for 8 six 9 tree 4 for.

I'll cross post this on expo for you - there's a lot of guys up there that are probably willing to help.

Damnit. I just got into Phoenix from Flag.

mogas...thanks so much for the help! I had an epiphany last night and threw down piles of pine needles and sticks. when the ground froze it was enough to finally make headway with the hi-lift. once I got the front tires outta the rear's ruts...it was all good! I started working at 4am and was out by 5:30 or so.
I'm posting from my treo, so please forgive the messy thread.
i'll have to wait till next week to delete it.

thanks to u too a. mus. ed ! sorry I overlooked u at first. this old beast 650 aint too forum friendly but at least I now know its usable since ole woody added the mobile forum. thanks to u too woodrow!

Sorry I wasn't able to help. I even called a buddy that lives in Munds Park last night and he is in Detroit on business right now. Maybe next time.

Dave

Sorry I wasn't able to help. I even called a buddy that lives in Munds Park last night and he is in Detroit on business right now. Maybe next time.

Dave
Glad to hear you made it out.

Dave, you got some winch karma to pass on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom