Any FJ40 folks out there who love to talk about Land Cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to value a 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser without knowing enough about it. It's been with the present owner 45 years and is a California car. Wanna talk?

20190907_154446.jpg

Can a moderator move this to the 40 series section? If not @tmacd869 I would recommend posting this in the 40 series section below.

And 1977 + 45 equals what?

Post what you know and some pictures and you’ll get more talk than you ever expected.

I'm trying to value a 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser without knowing enough about it.

Everyone here will have the same problem without more details and lots of pics. You gotta give us something to work with.

Let's talk turn signals first

I bought my 1970 FJ40 in Jan 1974 and that adds up to 45 years so, for the guy to have owned the Cruiser for 45 years it would have to be a 1974.
Don't be too quick to think because it is a one owner vehicle it is a good deal.
I speak with authority when I say 42 years is a lot of time for the PO to do a lot of weird siht to a rig.
The missing light on the right hand fender is one example and not sure if that is stock bumper.

Start at 80k

That's interesting. Back in 2011 I have a thread on the value of a one owner 1970 that was rust free and still had original paint. Everyone came back at $9K-$10K. This had all the original paper work and complete tool kit. This was for a WWII vet I was trying to help sell it. Had a for sale thread here with very little interest.

I bought my 1970 FJ40 in Jan 1974 and that adds up to 45 years so, for the guy to have owned the Cruiser for 45 years it would have to be a 1974.
Don't be too quick to think because it is a one owner vehicle it is a good deal.
I speak with authority when I say 42 years is a lot of time for the PO to do a lot of weird siht to a rig.
The missing light on the right hand fender is one example and not sure if that is stock bumper.

I bought a 68 back in 1974 and in July had it for forty five years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom