Any CSC FZJ80 owners intereted in MetalTech sliders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know that Metaltech makes some great stuff, but wow, those seem expensive.

Wayback Machine was an invention of Mr. Peabody, the flea bitten hound with glasses.

Mr. Wizard was the evil alchemist that tortured Tutor Turtle with spells under the guise of life lessons.....

Jus Sayin':p

I know that Metaltech makes some great stuff, but wow, those seem expensive.

True, but I have to buy sliders since I cant make them. I have a serious lack of tools, time, and talent

True, but I have to buy sliders since I cant make them. I have a serious lack of tools, time, and talent
Why not just bolt on big enough tyres so you won't hit the rockers in the first place?

Why not just bolt on big enough tyres so you won't hit the rockers in the first place?

I do like the idea of going to 315's, and will at some point, but I see trouble in my future if go tires before sliders...

I am having a set made for my Tacoma by Avid Offroad in Gilbert. They do a lot of Tacoma stuff, but it looks like I am going to have them make some custom ones for my 40 also.

That never works:rolleyes:

Works for me. :meh:

You guys are nuts, couldn't possibly wheel anything more than graded forest service roads without sliders! Don't you read the '80's forum?:eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

After I dented the crap out of my passenger rocker panel, I got sliders.

Kevin laughs at sliders like I laugh at snorkels.

You guys are nuts, couldn't possibly wheel anything more than graded forest service roads without sliders! Don't you read the '80's forum?:eek:

attachment.php

In that pic, did you drop your cigarette? "hey, can you pic that up for me?" :flipoff2:

Na! He dropped a contact when he hit the speed bump too fast! You know Kevin............

Need something to replace the running board that got mangled when some “Tool” spotted me onto a ledge. :flipoff2:

I’m in. Maybe if we get enough CSC members we can cut a deal on shipping.

P.S., thanks Metro for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom