Any Cruiser Outfitters "Needs"? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
Kurt is bringing me some stuff at Cruise Moab, if you need anything let him/me know and I can being it back freight free.:D

Driveshaft bolts!!! And nuts too.

s***... nevermind. Just read the PM.

I'm in need of a couple of things any Tucson guys heading up to Moab?

Depending on the size of what you need, I'm sure Ross or I can transpo it back here for you. We'll both be loaded with family camping stuff. Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if we can make it happen.

How is that D-ring thing going Kevin?

How is that D-ring thing going Kevin?

I can get them, no problem, I backed off due to yotanut having some nice used US ones? IIRC the 3/4" imports were ~$5. ea will confirm in the morning.

Alvin or Ross thanks I was planning on ordering a ARB locker with the compressor and maybe a knuckle kit. If this is ok let me know I could pick the stuff up at the meet on 11th of May or what ever is good for you.

Thanks Brian

Alvin or Ross thanks I was planning on ordering a ARB locker with the compressor and maybe a knuckle kit. If this is ok let me know I could pick the stuff up at the meet on 11th of May or what ever is good for you.

Thanks Brian

I could easily put that in my rig. I was afraid you were gonna say "new leaf springs and bumpers". I'll PM you my phone #. We'll make that happen for ya, no problem. :cheers:

Alvin

I'm covered on D-rings. Duane is going to hook me up.

Kevin,
I was going to order one of Kurt's cut and turned axle housings. You don't mind picking that up for me do ya?? (j.k.):flipoff2:

-Norm

Kevin,
I was going to order one of Kurt's cut and turned axle housings. You don't mind picking that up for me do ya?? (j.k.):flipoff2:

-Norm

No problem, just put it on 'Dawg's roof rack!:flipoff2:

I'll need a ladder...

You could probably use some of that experimental soda pop from down there at the factory to just float it up there.:flipoff2:

and the Willy Wonka jokes just keep on coming...

you're gonna look real silly when Carl shoves a lollipop up your a$$

Good Idea, Alvin!:idea:
Now THAT would be a GobStopper:grinpimp: :grinpimp:

You gonna provide the ladder for him to get there?

Only thing I want is a Bullbar I am guessing that's too big? :(

Only thing I want is a Bullbar I am guessing that's too big? :(

Not for me ;) If someone can get it south for you... I can get it to Moab easy enough :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom