Any clue what the part number is on this (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
And we’re I can get one I’m prepping truck for road and just sheared nut off belt tensioner I need a new tensioner but can’t for the lie life of me find it and my 1 FZ is supercharged
28084EB6-F2A0-4341-88D9-348C0E755972.jpeg

or a cross reference tensioner I can use in place of this.

There are two threads referenced in there with info.

There are two threads referenced in there with info.

yea i went through all these pulleys Im good on, the belt tensioner still isnt listed. So Im still looking.

Read post #378, page 19.

"Continental Belt Tensioner 49216"

I also posted an update to the previous mentioned thread.

Last edited:
Read post #378, page 19.

"Continental Belt Tensioner 49216"

I also posted an update to the previous mentioned thread.

thanks brother ordered and inbound, tried drilling bolt out but was afraid I was damaging cast too much. So this Is a score. plus this was all collateral damage I was pulling it to install drilled and tapped coolant pipe from wits end.

for future reference this is the aprt requiredfor belt tensioner on supercharged 80 series
Continental 49216 Accu-Drive Tensioner Assembly

Today I went to the Toyota dealer to get a new supercharger belt and was told they are discontinued. I found a Goodyear belt on amazon that "matches" but I'm a little unsure of that.

Anyone know if there is a source for this belt?

Do you have the Toyota part number??

Dayco 5060705 is what I use on my s/c 80.

cheers,
george.

Dayco 5060705 is what I use on my s/c 80.

cheers,
george.
Thanks George. Yes Dayco was the OEM belt. Here is a shot of me trying to read the part numbers.....
IMG_6802.JPG

Can't make it out, what is the OEM part number?

The dayco part number listed above my post is the correct belt part number. I just looked and amazon, rock auto and a few others had it.

with that said, there are a few options if you call the parts store. One is a Goodyear belt, one is a continental belt and one is an auto zone brand belt. I decided to go back with the Dayco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom