Any club kids in the scouts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a flag that needs proper disposal. I know the Scouts used to take flags for proper burnings but wasn't sure if they still do.

If you cant find anyone. The USAF Auxillary Civil Air Patrol has an outstanding cadet program and the kids can participate in flag retirement ceremonies. I am involved with the squadron at Davis-Mothan and will glady take your flag.

PM me.

I am my Pack Cub Master. Let me look into it. My oldest just started boy scouts this month. Friday we are snow camping in Flag. Ill talk to the Scout Master and if possible I can get the Flag from you on the 15th. Also just posted reply RE dues. I wanted to know how much it need to pay to join up.

They will also take them at any American Legion hall and I think the VFW too.

My son is in Scouts. His troop has Flag retirement ceremonies on some of their monthly camp outs. We can take the Flag and make sure it is retired properly.

Last edited:
Beast,

That would be GREAT. I'll make sure that I bring it with me to the cleanup and any futeure meets in case I miss you at the cleanup.

Thanks! I wanted to make sure it was done right.

I'm commitee chairman of pack#262...and would be happy to help you out on this one....

A couple weeks ago we ran El Camino Del Diablo and replaced the flag at one of the Boy Scout safe houses.....what an honor for the boys....

Thanks for doing it right B-Man!!!!

Good to see scouts is still alive and well in this X-box generation. I'm going with my boys trip to snow camp in Flag this weekend. Last weather report was 10 degrees for the low. Good Times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom