Any Atlanta Folks Getting Together? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in the same area as Jmac3 and love me some wings.
Hardtop just went on, no longer a scantily clad 40.

It looks like there are several of us in the NE area of Atlanta. I'm in Peachtree Corners.

Im out of town Oct 8-9. What about meet up at someplace like a Taco Mac on Saturday Oct 15th?

It looks like there are several of us in the NE area of Atlanta. I'm in Peachtree Corners.

Im out of town Oct 8-9. What about meet up at someplace like a Taco Mac on Saturday Oct 15th?
If it’s the original Taco Mac in VaHi count me in. Just a few blocks away with a 40 I am base-lining. Further out might be a challenge, though I could be there in the GX

If it’s the original Taco Mac in VaHi count me in. Just a few blocks away with a 40 I am base-lining. Further out might be a challenge, though I could be there in the GX
Same. Grant Park here. I’ve lived in Atlanta my whole life and I don’t know where Peachtree corners is…

I know where that is!

Seriously though, ales and overlands at Steady Hand Brewing this Saturday. A bunch of us usually go. Decent beer and a good time.

I know where that is!

Seriously though, ales and overlands at Steady Hand Brewing this Saturday. A bunch of us usually go. Decent beer and a good time.

Ahhh….out of town this w/e, otherwise would be there

Throwing this out for anyone interested...

My company (Choate Construction) holds a fundraiser car show every year. Huge turn out with some very nice cars. My 40 will be there and there's usually one or two others.

Date: Ocotober 22nd 3-6PM
Address: 8200 Roberts Dr, Atlanta GA 30350

Tickets:
To purchase tickets click "Buy Sponsorships" the select your ticket level.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

My company (Choate Construction) holds a fundraiser car show every year. Huge turn out with some very nice cars. My 40 will be there and there's usually one or two others.

Tickets:

I'd be game for that. Anyone else???

Tickets:

OK Guys lets get the word out to as may floks as we can and we will plan to connect at this event. I hope this will be the start of something great!!!

MM

Just do me a favor and either buy tickets via my link or give my name (Chandler Graham) when you buy any... little competition at the office.

Also, let me know if you do buy tickets and if you plan to bring a truck. I get there early on Saturday to help set up and I will block off some spots for the 40's!

... I will block off some spots for the 40's!

So all other Series are unwelcome or not worthy?? lol Just trying to pick on you a little bit. Good luck in leading the office in sales.

Guys, I am so sorry I did not make it today. I meant to post yesterday to say I couldn't make it. Had to run to Nashville for a family issue.

Did a few people show up? I will look at the calendar and see if we can set something up soon. I still want to get together soon!!

MM

Ales and Overlands is tomorrow (11/12) at Steady Hand Brewing. We will probably stop by with the 40 and the 80 or 100.

Ales and Overlands is tomorrow (11/12) at Steady Hand Brewing. We will probably stop by with the 40 and the 80 or 100.
Pretty decent turnout? I keep striking out on my calendar for these, though do intend to make the next one

Pretty decent turnout? I keep striking out on my calendar for these, though do intend to make the next one
As is always the case with these type of events there were a lot of GX/ 4runner/ Tacoma bolt on builds there but it was fun regardless. Real nice import 40 that drove away before I could see who owned it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom