1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any 80 owners in/near Nelson, B.C.?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by IdahoDoug, Aug 27, 2006.

1. IdahoDoug

IdahoDoug

I'm going to be a batchelor over the Labor Day weekend, and am thinking of spending it in/around Nelson, B.C. if anyone's going to be in the area. Yakking about 80 tech, plotting to resist Cdan's voodoo, and settling the synthetic/dino oil debate over coffee would be on the agenda, and I'll have both a road bike and mountain bike with me - hoping to get 2 rides a day in.

PM if you're interested.

DougM

2. Ocelot

Ocelot

May want to post in the intl section... lots of people from nelson there that dont read this section

3. IdahoDoug

IdahoDoug

If they're not 80 owners, I can't hang with them as the 80 is the perfect blend of luxury, road and daily driver capability, and durable offroader and they resent us - it's a well known fact. Heh....

DougM

4. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    Yer such a snob Douglas............;)

Our snob, I might add.....:flipoff2:

5. IdahoDoug

IdahoDoug

Anyone up there want any parts from Cdan down here? If he's got what you need I can run them up to Nelson and you can buy me lunch or something. I'm putting in an order Monday, so..... And yes, I'll run parts for a 40, 60, 100 etc up there with my nose plugged.....heh.

6. MDarius

MDarius I break stuff. SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Doug,
    I've been to Nakusp, north of Nelson BC. Beautiful area, but I think the more appropriate question you should be asking is, ''Is there ANYONE around Nelson, BC?''. I decided that if I ever want to become grizzly Adams, that is the place to do it. Great place to spend a Bachelor weekend. My favorite part of the trip was the Cable ferry, I think it was across the Lower Arrow Lake.

Good luck, have fun, and don't get lost!!

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">