Any 40's for sale locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let me know if you know of any besides the tan one on CL. I have a buddy seriously interested in buying. Budget is around $10K. Looking for mostly stock with original motor...potential to be a DD.
Thanks!

Let me know if you know of any besides the tan one on CL. I have a buddy seriously interested in buying. Budget is around $10K. Looking for mostly stock with original motor...potential to be a DD.
Thanks!

I know a good one for sale that can be a dd and is 95% restored. He is going to take a huge loss on it when he sells it. I talked to him today and he has like 500 miles on a new 350. It was restored by Iron Pig. pretty much new tires and rims. It's probably the best 40 in the area. It will cost a good bit more than your 10k budget.

great looking truck! I'd like to get his number if he doesnt mind me giving him a call. Just PM to me when you get a chance. Thanks for looking out!

I have seen this one in person and driven it. One really sweet ride. Once Chris get's it posted up, it will go quick. Thing is really nice. Pretty much a turn key 40. Only thing you will be doing is just making a couple small modifications and tinkering with this. Or just leave it as is and drive it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom