Anti-HEEP stuff now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.cafepress.com
Just wanted to let y'all know that I added some stickers and a trucker hat with these designs on them:

24257397_F_tn.jpg

24257478_F_tn.jpg

Enjoy!

How much for the jeep sucks hat? Any pics of the hat with the print, or just the style of hat?

thanks, Matt

grrlscout - I heard you were the person that might be able to make this sticker----> :flipoff2:

Any chance you might be able to come up with that design. I'd be down for a few. Probably sell great too. Cool site by the way.

Got any stickers maybe that have jeep on it and with circle around it and slash through it? Kinda like no smoking. 3 or 4 inch?
-Duane

grrlscout89FJ62 said:
Just wanted to let y'all know that I added some stickers and a trucker hat with these designs on them:

24257397_F_tn.jpg

Enjoy!

Wife and I were talking about this sticker tonight.... when my daughter came in and asked if it came in a happy bunny... So can you make them with a happy bunny? Or maybe something along the lines of that without patient infringement.

yotanut said:
Got any stickers maybe that have jeep on it and with circle around it and slash through it? Kinda like no smoking. 3 or 4 inch?
-Duane

Bah, can't do it on cafepress -- can't show a jeep. Can't even use the grill, now that Jeep is using that as part of their logo. Fawkers.

Maybe when I get some more $$$ I'll get something like that printed up at stickerguy.com and sell em. I'll keep ya posted.

MiniPigg said:
Wife and I were talking about this sticker tonight.... when my daughter came in and asked if it came in a happy bunny... So can you make them with a happy bunny? Or maybe something along the lines of that without patient infringement.
LOL! I'll poke around in my clipart and see if I can't find a Happy Bunny-esque cutesy sarcastic critter.

grrlscout89FJ62 said:
Bah, can't do it on cafepress -- can't show a jeep. Can't even use the grill, now that Jeep is using that as part of their logo. Fawkers.

Maybe when I get some more $$$ I'll get something like that printed up at stickerguy.com and sell em. I'll keep ya posted.
I meant just the word "jeep". Are you talkin about a jeep image?.
-Duane

grrlscout89FJ62 said:
LOL! I'll poke around in my clipart and see if I can't find a Happy Bunny-esque cutesy sarcastic critter.

What about a Sarcastic Badger or Wolverine? lol.... Actually my daughter wants the bunny one... cant believe how popular the happy bunny is amoungst kids. thanks... cant wait to see what it looks like.

update.... I asked them (I have 3 daughters all cruiserheads) they like this one... I am going to attach a clip... its got to be a different color though... they arent old enough to drive so guess who's cruiser its going on? make him blue

Another edit... We sat down and this is what the oldest came up with. Still not sure if you can use the happy bunny... maybe something similar to this though. I think it will be the second image.

Last edited:
Would you be able to make an angry face kind of like this --> :mad: but yellow instead of red. Then in like a semi circle above it say "I got your Jeep thing,"
then on the bottom half completing the circle say "now it burns when I pee."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom