Answerin' the call ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
TLCA needed someone to run for secretary ... nobody would.

So ... By Gawd, I stepped up and volunteered.

As of tonight's TLCA BOD meetin', nominations are closed and I'm runnin' unopposed. Reckon that means I'm it.

Josh has agreed to step up and be the Chapter Delegate for The White Trash in my absence so we maintain our Club's vote.

In addition, Roger is running for Eastern Individual Representative.

Don't forget that Nick is already the Administrative Vice President, Chris is the Advertising Sales Manager, and Todd is the Toyota Trails Managing Editor.

What does this mean??

The White Trash are a force to be reckoned with folks.

WE ARE TAKING OVER!!!! Step aside here comes the White Trash of the Elwood Chapter! All hail the White Trash!!!!

I wasnt sure your reading and writing skills were up to the task but good for you.

WE WILL ASSIMILATE YOU

the problem is that most of the other members of TLCA should stay just where they are

Welcome aboard Kowboy!

Two Aggies on the Executive Board, things will get straightened out pretty quick.

I imagine the minutes for the January meeting will be efficient and on point: "We was there. It happened. PM me if ya got a question. The tape's around here someplace."

Happy Trails! N

Green Lantern said:
Two Aggies on the Executive Board, things will get straightened out pretty quick.

Amen to that!:D :D

Green Lantern said:
Welcome aboard Kowboy!

I imagine the minutes for the January meeting will be efficient and on point: "We was there. It happened. PM me if ya got a question. The tape's around here someplace."

Happy Trails! N

At least with two of you - TLCA can now have light...;)

dd113 said:
I wasnt sure your reading and writing skills were up to the task but good for you.

My best deal by far is cypherin' ... the readin' and writin' are darn sure gonna be a challenge.

Thank ya'll for the support and I'll muddle thru somehow.

We'd have the OTB editor too if y'all could just learn to get along. Go ahead, kiss and make up. :D

You'll make a fine secretary, Kowboy. And while you're up, I could use another cup of coffee.... :rolleyes:

TJK

Kaderabek said:
We'd have the OTB editor too if y'all could just learn to get along. Go ahead, kiss and make up. :D

Actually .... me and The Club's Bitch did make up (ain't seen 'em yet to kiss 'em though). :cool:

Ain't love grand. He abuses me so bad that I have flashbacks of my 3 ex's. :eek:

Kaderbek said:
You'll make a fine secretary, Kowboy. And while you're up, I could use another cup of coffee.... :rolleyes:

TJK

Thank you sir .... Sugar and Cream?

:flamingo:

KOWBOY said:
Congrats to Roger on his victory as EIR. :beer: :cheers: :beer:

:flamingo:
Thanks Kowboy andCongrats to you, I am lookin forward to the first meetin minuites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom